|Sign-up, its free!||Close [x]|
Dating can be a very exciting yet delicate activity. A single spark could cause the whole evening to ruin. The following are dating practices that are encouraged by the dating gurus.
1. Appearances matter most. Put on your best clothes, spray some quality perfume, do your hair well and be punctual.
2. Have lots of fun. Although dating is supposed to be a serious matter, cracking a joke or two will not do any harm to the experience. So just go ahead and enjoy.
3. Be appreciative. Flattering and giving your partner positive comments on their attire or style always leaves a lasting impression about your attitude.
4. Honesty always pays. If you did not enjoy the company of your companion, just say so. If you don’t want to see someone again then let them know that in the nicest possible way you can.
5. Follow your kind. Dating the type of person you like or approve of is a healthy building block to a date.
That way, the chances of you sharing the same kind of interests as your partner are higher.
6. Remain positive. Although some dates don’t go as well as expected, do keep a positive attitude. That way, you could expand your contacts socially, because that person might know your Mr./Miss right. Who knows?
7. Be creative. Planning is a very important element in dating, just ask the professionals. Everything matters, from picking the right place, right activity, even the right mode of transportation for your evening.
8. Create your own dating opportunity. People will not come to you from nowhere. Dating requires
positive action so go out there and meet people, as many people as possible. Practice your lines and flirting on family members, colleagues, or even friends of the same sex.
9. Do surround yourself with positive like minded people who are also dating. Think about the girls in the movies notice and how they assist each other in dating and matters of romance.
For a brilliant guide on a successful relationship, visit Misa Ko Dating
|Community Topics||View more »|