|Sign-up, its free!||Close [x]|
Rose always had a passion for helping people, so it was not a surprise to many when she became a Success Coach.
Residing in Layton, UT Rose networks with women world wide. We asked her some question about her life and how she became a success in her business.
1) Describe how you started out in your career field. Did you attend college immediately following high school? If so, did your parents expect you to go to college or did you attend on your own? If not, did you attend college later on in life or not at all? Please elaborate on your story.
I took some college courses but never received my degree. I attended on my own. My parents could not afford to pay for college for any of us four kids.
2) Are you currently working in the same profession you intended to when starting your career path or has it taken you in another direction and what is your current profession? Please elaborate.
Totally in a different direction. I started off my career in the medical field as an Office Manager. I then went to work at a local university in my area as an Executive Assistant for a Counseling Center. My husband’s job then moved us to UT, where I took a job as a secretary and then as a Protocol officer working for the government (Hill, AFB). However, while working there I developed some health issues over the years, and was losing my battle with my health and weight. My work was hosting a Helath fair and I decided to try the product and ended up with amazing results with my health and my weight, and therefore, joined this amazing nutritional company that ended up retiring me from my full time job after more than doubling my income.
3) During our careers, there are always challenges we are faced with that may or may not be gender related. I would like to know the most significant challenges you have been faced throughout your career or are facing now, and how you overcame them or plan to overcome them.
My challenges have been with my health. And as we all know, if we don’t have our health, nothing else matters. Not even all the money in the world.
4) What keeps/kept you from giving up along the way when faced with tough challenges or let downs? Where did you find the strength or desire to keep pushing forward?
I just knew there had to be a better way. I just kept praying for something to come into my life and change that for me.
5) What are your accomplishments you are most proud of and why?
That I am able to help others over come their health/weight challenges. It is THE most rewarding part of what I do. It’s what fuels my passion. And helps keep me motivated and inspired on a daily basis. I also appreciate that this works for everyone and that you will notice changes both physically and mentally in the first 5 days!
6) Did/do you have a support system surrounding you throughout your career climbing and if so, who are they and how did/do they help you? I had my adorable husband of 21 1/2 years, my parents, siblings, friends. I am truly blessed.
7) What do you attribute your success to?
The fact that I deeply care about people and their success. And that I know that I have something that is special and is helping thousands like me. In both areas of health and wealth.I would also say being coachable and teachable and willing to follow a system that is already in place. People think that you have to try and reinvent the wheel instead of watching and doing what successful people are already doing. I am always learning and growing.
8) Has goal setting been a key component to your success and why?
Absolutely! I believe writing my goals in the present as “I am“. I write my goals and I post them everywhere along with affirmations.
9) In helping yourself achieve career goals, do you perform any type of mediation, relaxation or affirmations? If so, what has your experience been in relation to helping you accomplish your professional and personal goals?
I consider my workouts relaxation and I read affirmations everyday. It helps keep my life in balance.
10) Have you had any mentors that have guided you or provided insight throughout your career climbing? Have you been a mentor to others? What was your experience like?
Absolutely! I have mentors that work with me on a daily basis. I would not have accomplished all I have if they had not been in my life. The inspiration, hardwork, that I see in them is what I draw inspiration from on a daily basis and helps me grow as a person. The personal growth I have experienced is something I pay forward on a daily basis.
11) What is your experience with networking and do you feel it is important? If so why or why not? Please describe any positive or negative experiences you may have had.
I ABSOLUTELY have no experience in this industry. And I know first hand that it is not something that is necessary in order to build a successful business. The only thing you need is passion for what you are doing. If you have passion and belief, you can accomplish anything you set out to accomplish.
12) What do you feel are the essentials to career climbing and why? Only that your passion for helping others with whatever it is that you got and really coming from the heart. I believe in paying it forward and doing it with honesty and integrity. The rest just falls into place.
13) Where do you see yourself in your career in 5 or 10 years and how do you plan on getting there? Doing exactly what it is that I am doing. Passionate about helping others succeed.
14) Are you involved in any non-profit organizations as a volunteer or board member? If so, which charity and why did you choose that particular charity? What role do you have in supporting them?
Helping abused children through an organization called ChildHelp. I support and choose ChildHelp because I know what it is like to come from an abused home. I am very passionate about this and also contribute to many other organizations. I am blessed to be able to do this. There is nothing more important than helping others in any way that you possibly can.
17) An Image of your self and website URL (if applicable). www.isamovie.com
16) Other comments or stories you may want to share.
I believe network marketing is the best industry in the world. It allows one the opportunity to change many lives. I know every dollar I have made has been from helping someone’s health or financial situation. You cannot feed the poor and help those in need if you are one. I love that I can help those who are struggling because I used to be one of those that needed the help. This industry is the best way to make a difference in this world.