|Sign-up, its free!||Close [x]|
a. are going out with a married man aka the other woman
b. are struck by love so badly you really want to make him yours
c. are considering blackmagic, voodoo and the likes to get this married man
d. want to stop being the other woman - but don’t know how
Okay, before you spend another day with a married man - STOP! Please spend the next 5 minutes reading this one sheet manual. This will make you think twice or help you tremendously in getting out from being stuck in that toxic relationship.
So, after getting myself acquainted to countless numbers of ‘the other woman‘, I figured the third party has the right to have just as much support as the wife (After all, the real culprit is the cheater that is two timing you both.
1. The reality says he is married - he has that big wedding photo hanging on the wall in his home that’s just plainly sickening to you.
2. He is with his wife every night - and he could just be FORCED to do some ‘husband obligation’ with her tonight, tomorrow, or the next day (who knows).
3. If you tell a good girl friend she will probably slap you for being the other woman.
4. If you tell a guy friend he either tries to take advantage of you or simply say “Whoohoo GO GIRL!” (It doesn’t help).
5. 9 friends out of 10 will pass this information to another person - who might happen to be the real life gossip channel presenter.
6. You could get pregnant with a kid looking just like the married man who you will eventually hate. Talk about reminding you every day of your mistake.
7. Your emails or sms to him can be used as reference and proof if the wife decides to sue you one day.
8. If you end up marrying him - expect some forever guilt, and be insecure of ‘the other woman‘.
9. Only 5% of affairs can end up becoming a relationship; and only 5% of relationships born out of an affair will survive.
10. If your relationship born out of an affair happens to survive, you will have to face the mother-in-law horror - trust me she will take the ex wife’s side.
11. The longer you stay in a relationship with a married man, the slimmer your chance to have a real relationship.
12. When he says ‘It’s so hard for me to make a decision, please give me some more time‘, it actually means ‘I want to have you both at the same time‘.
13. Expect to have the worst imagination of him and his wife during holidays like Christmas and Valentine’s day - seriously, he was FORCED to book that deluxe hotel room for two.
14. When you manage to take a weekend away with him expect him on the phone with his wife constantly to ruin your mood completely.
15. He will always compare you with his wife on just about everything.
16. He will blurt out his wife’s name by mistake in the worst time ever.
17. If he gets caught by his wife she will call you countless times a day to ‘sort things out between the three of you’ during office hours.
18. Your friends will soon hate you for cancelling on them in the last minute (Come on, you don’t want to pass up your chance of meeting him for 15 minutes versus going to your friends’ birthday party).
19. You will be frigid and look like a dud when going on dates with a cute single guy.
20. It is very hard for you to find a real guy - who is willing to be 100% committed to you because you day dream about this married man on dates - the image of the wife will then come up and POP! refer to number 19.
21. If he is not ready to make a decision, he will choose his wife over you when suddenly caught - two timing both in the meantime.
22. The chance of him getting caught is bigger than you thought - especially with the help of softwares and private investigators. She might even use video cameras to catch him red handed - with you in it. Again, it’s Facebook and YouTube time!
23. A temporary pain of breaking up with the married man is better than the 22 items listed above.
Sally Webb is the Founder of Cheating-Spouse-AlertYou can visit her site for more advice on
the topics of extramarital affairs and infidelity from signs of a cheating spouse to ways of catching them.
"Infidelity is a broken relationship promise that has an effect of a lifetime"
|Community Topics||View more »|