|Sign-up, its free!||Close [x]|
Do you constantly find yourself tired?
Today is the first day of the rest of your life, and you can live your life without being tired for all the wrong reasons.
Both women and men experience fatigue throughout their day. However many think that the solution is to run to the local coffee shop, and double up on espresso shots hoping to get a boost. While this stimulant helps peak an individuals energy level for approximately thirty minutes, there is a downer effect which makes you tired.
Others believe that if they are tired, getting to bed earlier that night will refresh their body and prepare them for the next day. For some sleeping an extra hour or two may energize their body, yet hitting the pillow for more than 9 hours a day may indeed make individuals more tired, because their body becomes lazy and weak.
Here are some factors that may be attributing to your tiresome lifestyle. Being healthy on a daily basis greatly effects your energy level, along with the following:
1. The amount of time you sleep.
2. The variety of foods you eat in your daily diet.
3. Your fitness level, or lack of exercise.
4. Your weight, whether it is under or over.
5. The relationships you have, inlcuding your romace, friendships, family, and work life.
6. The anxiety and stress you experience.
7. Caffeine, energy drink, and alcoholic beverage intake.
8. Responsibilities such as family, children, work, home, etc.
Your energy level is effected by all of these factors. If you feel like you are constantly tired and yearn sleeping during the day, it is crucial that you re-evaluate your lifestyle, and the activities that you are doing. It is important to have a well rounded balance of work, family, hobbies, and more, to achieve happiness.
|Community Topics||View more »|