|Sign-up, its free!||Close [x]|
Puppets are showing up everywhere in advertisements both on the web and on tv. Whether you are trying to promote you company, product or service, here are a few ways to use puppets to promote, market and engage!
1. Use a Spokespuppet to do a weekly “News” update on your website homepage. Announce special discounts, new product launches, and all late breaking news. “This just in....”
2. Offer weekly informational tips in a weekly puppet webisode. New content helps bring potential customers back to your website. Offering free information is a GREAT way to become credible in the eyes of a potential client. To keep the process streamline, write 4 scripts at the start of each month, have them puppet produced and ready to go, so all you have to do is add one new video a week. Keep scripts to 2-3 minutes in order to keep the viewers attention.
3. Use a Spokespuppet to announce Contests on Social media platforms. Running a contest on FB is great way to capture information, engage potential clients, and create a nice buzz about your company.
Use a puppet to announce your contest, updates, and the winner.
4. Use a Spokespuppet in your branding on social media. Some companies opt to use a Spokespuppet strictly on their social media platforms and not on their actual websites. It’s the Spokespuppets job to engage potential clients and drive them to the company website.
5. Use a Spokespuppet to answer the FAQ section on your website. Again, it’s all about engaging the potential client, making your site memorable AND delivering your information in a dynamic way!
These are just a few ways you can be “puppet cool” and add a new flavor to your marketing efforts.
Check out the gang at www.spokespuppets.com Mention this blog post for $10 off your first video order!