Don't have an account? To participate in discussions consider signing up or signing in
facebook connect
Sign-up, its free! Close [x]


  • okay Create lasting relationships with other like minded women.
  • okay Blogging, let your voice be heard!
  • okay Interact with other women through blogs,questions and groups.
  • okay Photo Album, upload your most recent vacation pictures.
  • okay Contests, Free weekly prize drawing.
  • okay Weekly Newsletter.

  • Need some support

    2 posts, 2 voices, 1526 views, started Jan 12, 2012

    Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2012 by Jule1971

    • Amethyst

      My marriage is falling apart and I am not coping well.  I have 2 children and they are not coping well.  My spouse left for another woman and her children, but has moved ack home now.  Things are weird, different.  I feel broken and so do my kids.  We are in therapy, together and seperate, but I have no idea where this is going to go.  I am always on edge.  How do I learn to stand strong on my own 2 feet and take care of myself and my 2 kids but try to work on my marriage?  Does that make any sense????  I am lost.......

        • 0 votes vote up vote up

          Cynthia Schmidt wrote Jan 12, 2012
        • If his cheating has been habitual through the years, he’s unlikely to change and very likely to continue to hurt you and your children. Maybe a very long separation, combined with counseling will help. But living in the same house, I believe, would only complicate things. It’s up to him to prove to her that he can and is willing to change by living separately and resisting the temptation to date others while working on your relationship. If he can do that for a prolonged period of time, perhaps he is able to change. I’m sorry you‘re going through this.heartbreak

                Report  Reply

  • NEED A FRIEND? WE ARE HERE. View Group »