Don't have an account? To participate in discussions consider signing up or signing in
facebook connect
Sign-up, its free! Close [x]


  • okay Create lasting relationships with other like minded women.
  • okay Blogging, let your voice be heard!
  • okay Interact with other women through blogs,questions and groups.
  • okay Photo Album, upload your most recent vacation pictures.
  • okay Contests, Free weekly prize drawing.
  • okay Weekly Newsletter.

anonymous Anonymous

Q & A

how do you get your husband to leave your house? Especially if he is cheating on you?


Answer this See more Questions

View All Answers

    • 0 votes vote up vote up

      Lisa Kochevar wrote Oct 25, 2008
    • Hmmm, run yourself into the door jam then call the cops and tell him he belted you a good one!  Seriously though, if you’ve got proof get a good lawyer and sue his ass out the door.

            Report  Reply

    • 0 votes vote up vote up

      Daphne wrote Oct 25, 2008
    • I would have to assume that you have solid proof that the man is cheating?  Whether you do or whether you don’t, you should see a lawyer and find out your options.  I think it’s imperative to have proper legal counsel if you want to maximize your options.

            Report  Reply

    • 0 votes vote up vote up

      Maria Louise Van Deuson wrote Nov 26, 2008
    • Save your money until the time is right to hire a lawyer (and have a little ‘savings’ put away.

      Then visit the lawyer to get advise.

      If the house is in both of your names, you’ll have to get advise on how to extricate him from your house.

      For me? I saved my money and then I moved out leaving everything behind. That was a bad idea ‘cause he got to keep the house that I paid for. If I could do it over again, I would have gotten a killer lawyer and used my ex- for divorce. It would have meant the house would have had to be sold, but sometimes a fresh start means a new life AND a new house.

      PLEASE get legal advise.

            Report  Reply

    • 0 votes vote up vote up

      Onevision wrote Jan 31, 2009
    • I agree, save a ton of money first. Throw all his stuff out and change the locks. Be sure and file for divorce first, then the temporary settlement will be geared towards everything you want. Then drag the divorce on for a long time and get a great lawyer. You really do have to plan this or you can end up with the short end of the stick, I know! Good luck!

            Report  Reply

Ask a Question

mature content submit as anonymous