|Sign-up, its free!||Close [x]|
Video Marketing Tips a
Puppets are showing up everywhere in advertisements both on the web and on tv. Whether you are trying to promote you company, product or service, here are a few ways to use puppets to promote, market and engage!
1. Use a Spokespuppet to do a weekly “News” update on your website homepage. Announce special discounts, new product launches, and all late breaking news. “This just in....”
2. Offer weekly informational tips in a weekly puppet webisode. New content helps bring potential customers back to your website. Offering free information is a GREAT way to become credible in the eyes of a potential client. To keep the process streamline, write 4 scripts at the start of each month, have them puppet produced and ready to go, so all you have to do is add one new video a week. Keep scripts to 2-3 minutes in order to keep the viewers attention.
3. Use a Spokespuppet to announce Contests on Social media platforms. Running a contest on FB is great way to capture information, engage potential clients, and create a nice buzz about your company.
Use a puppet to announce your contest, updates, and the winner.
4. Use a Spokespuppet in your branding on social media. Some companies opt to use a Spokespuppet strictly on their social media platforms and not on their actual websites. It’s the Spokespuppets job to engage potential clients and drive them to the company website.
5. Use a Spokespuppet to answer the FAQ section on your website. Again, it’s all about engaging the potential client, making your site memorable AND delivering your information in a dynamic way!
These are just a few ways you can be “puppet cool” and add a new flavor to your marketing efforts.
Check out the gang at www.spokespuppets.com Mention this blog post for $10 off your first video order!
ok, here we go....
1. Your video should be a nice mix of information with engagement.. In other words entertaining. Have a hook, a great phase that makes the viewer want to push the play button. Whether you create your own or use a production company, make sure you take the time to hone your message. Remember you want to hit your key points. Think of a video like the back of a book cover. You want to give enough information to entice the viewer to want to know more and make a purchase. If you are concerned about being on camera yourself, you can use a spokesmodel or err....maybe a “Spokespuppet” Now there’s a thought!
There are also other video formats like speed drawings and animations that also do a great job of entertaining while delivering your message. Check out the animations on www.duckpressmedia.com
2. Two minute tops, shorter if you can get your message in that time frame. We are an impatient people, we generally won’t stay longer then two minutes. (Just saying!)
3. Focus on the clients needs. Problem....solution....(and the solution is what you have to offer)
4. Your videos should have great sound and visual quality. Don’t use on camera mics, don’t shoot in the shadows. People need to hear and see you. If we judge a book by it’s cover, we certainly judge a company by the quality of videos that are putting out that represent them.
5. Offer a great deal! It can be anything from, “mention this video for a 20% discount” or a buy one get one. People love a good offer.
6. Make sure you close with a call to action. You have offered a deal, now tell us how to get it.
7. Post, share, then post and share. Your video should be on your website, ALL your social media platforms, and youtube!! To create conversions....people first have to see your message.
8. Make sure your video is mobile friendly and can be viewed on all mobile devices. You need a multi-screen strategy (macs, pc's, iphone, ipad, android phones and tablets, an entire menu of web browsers and so on) for your video. Make sure your video hosting can give a high grade, positive experience to every potential customer, wherever they may be.
So those are my 8 nuggets for the day! Go forth and create! And if you would like us to go forth and create for you, visit www.spokespuppets.com
Just wanted to let everyone know about an incredible promotion going on nationwide. Turnhere.com is offering small businesses the opportunity to have a free video produced for their websites for 3 months, no catch, no payment required.
They are paying video producers all over the country to produce these videos for businesses and then turnhere.com will host the video ( give you code to post in on your website).
At the end of the three months you can sign up for one of their video promotion services or simply cancel your video.
If you are located in the Orlando,Florida area, you can check the website and sign up at the website I created with details about the promotion at * www.getawebvideo.com*
If you not in Orlando, you can visit www.turnhere.com to sign up and they will assign a video producer to you.
Take advantage of this great offer while it lasts!