|Sign-up, its free!||Close [x]|
1. The lustrous locks secret - Avoid heavy conditioners or serums near the scalp. Roll hair up and over a bristle barrel brush, as you blow-dry, but focus the hairdryer underneath the brush for maximum bounce. Brush out the curls with a Mason Pearson Paddle Brush, flicking out the brush at the ends.
2. The no-cost nail saver - Apply an olive oil to the cuticle and underside of the nails every night, and forgo nail polish for one week per month.
3. The two minute hair glossing trick – Strain the juice of two lemons into a litre of cold water and pour over your hair, as the final rinse, for a glass-like shine.
4. The face firming massage – for instant radiant results. - Use alternate hands to 'sweep' up the neck, briskly, but gently. - Using the pads of your fingertips, massage the face with firm, circular movements. Start from the jaw line and work upwards.
- When you reach the eye area, firmly 'sweep' your fingers along the browbone in one continuous stroke, moving outwards and then underneath the eye, towards the nose. Repeat two to three times. - Massage the forehead from the middle of the forehead outwards, towards the temples. To finish, splash the face with cold water.
5. The glowing skin guarantee – For ultra-radiant skin, massage moisturiser over (liquid) foundation. The result: poreless skin and not a hint of cakeyness.
6. The recipe for softer, smoother skin – Sea salt or brown sugar plus olive oil is a classic body scrub, but an even better trick is coffee grounds, lemon juice, lavender and sunflower oil.
7. The fast flab fixer – There's no instant permanent fix for bingo wings, but increasing blood circulation to the muscle prior to going out can help it look taut. It disappears just in time for you to get down the red carpet. Simple use medium weights and do biceps curls, until you can't do any more. Rest for 60 seconds and then repeat for three sets. Follow with triceps dips on the back of a chair.
Make your breast bigger and firmer without going under the knife! If yours have shrunk due to age, diet or breast-feeding, here are 10 tricks to get your bounce back:
1. Try a clever tan - Having a professional spray-tan is a great cheat’s way to get a bigger bust. Your beautician can use an airbrush to shade definition and create cleavage. And if you can’t face the hassle or cost of salon treatment, you can do it yourself at home with spray tan or a bronzer and a large make-up brush. Simply dust or spray the tan along the contours of your cleavage to create the illusion of greater depth.
2. Do the right gym moves - Three moves will firm, lift and boost your breasts. They work by targeting the muscles that surround and support your breasts, and by strengthening the postural muscles in your back and shoulders. If you repeat them daily you should notice a difference after three weeks.
- Press your palms together in front of your breast. Hold for five seconds. Repeat ten times.
-Hold your forearms at shoulder level and pull your arms apart without letting go. You should really be able to feel your breast lift. Repeat 10 times.
- Curl your fingers and lock them together at shoulder height. Pull them apart, without letting go. Repeat 10 times.
3. Eat firming foods - Some nutritionists claim that eating foods containing phytoestrogens (plant hormones that mimic oestrogen) such as lentils, soya and oats, increases bust firmness. But avoid extreme diets, because they encourage rapid fat loss from areas such as the breasts.
Eating healthy fats such as olive oil, nuts and seeds can maintain a healthy body weight and keep boobs plumped up, while foods such as lean meat, fish and fruit and veg can help improve skin tone and elasticity.
4. Get a secret support - Uplift bras have revolutionized the lives of small-busted women since their launch in 1964. You can buy a nifty gel-filled bra that only pushes boobs up and together for maximum cleavage, the gel pads also fill the areas below for a more rounded look. This avoids the ‘lots up top, but nothing underneath’ effect that other bras can create and which can give the game away that you‘re not naturally well-endowed.
5. Think them bigger - It might sound crazy, but hypnotherapists claim they can increase your breast size.
It’s supposed to work by sending positive messages to your unconscious mind, which stimulate breast growth. The therapist will also ask your brain to focus on directing fat cells to your boobs. Although there is no scientific proof some women claim to have gone up a cup-size.
6. Copy celebs - Many celebrities, including Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow, swear that uses “biostimulation“(gentle electrical pulses) on the key muscle groups surrounding the breasts, causing them to contract and relax up to 900 times an hour.
7. Chew gum - The makers of a chewing gum called Bust-Up say it can help enhance the size, shape and tone of breast by up to 80 per cent when chewed three or four times a day. The Japanese maker says the gum works by releasing phytoestrogen extract from a plant called Pueraria mirifica.
8. Smooth on a lotion - While bust-firming creams won’t increase your cup size, they can firm and tighten the skin around your chest, leaving you with a smoother, plumped-up effect.
9. Get some extra padding - Breast enhancers - also known as “chicken fillets” because they look and feel like skinless breast - are made from silicone gel and fit inside your bra or bikini. They give the appearance of fuller breasts, while being comfy and invisible under clothes.
10. Dress to impress - A clever choice of clothes can subtly boost a small bustline:
- Skinny-rib polo necks make the tiniest busts look bigger
- Create fullness by wearing tops or dresses with breast pockets, ruffles, smocking and gathering.
- Horizontal stripes or patterns across the bust will give the illusion of bigger boobs. But steer clear of low necklines, which will draw attention to any lack of curves in that area.
Holiday soon..I just started to think about some nice place to be. Maybe Spain, maybe Italy...Greece?I don’t know yet.But I’ll go for a hot beach with palms for sure!I need to change enviroment, I need to catch real, warm sun and relax with the medditerranian people..I’m sorry I just get lost in this picture for a while:)...Anyway,thinking straight I need to put my body back to normal(I mean,sexy last year bikini-beach shape)I have my “special list” of exercise that I do every year. They really work for every part of my body.
So I’m never shy to jump into a bikini.I thought maybe you want to try them. Maybe they’ll be your “special” too?
1.The Thigh Tightener - Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees bent. Keep your back straight, with hands on hips.
a) Press though your heels as you raise one leg sideways parallel to your hip.
b) Squeeze for 10 seconds, keeping your other leg bent. Return to starting position hen switch sides.
Max the move: do pulses (moving up and down) with your lifted led to get a deep burn.
2. The Tummy Toner - Lie on your right side with your right palm on the floor and left hand behind you left ear. Lift your torso, keeping your body in a straight line and your left hand behind your ear.
a) With your abs contracted, bring your left elbow down to touch your right hand.
b) Repeat 10 times, then switch sides.
Max the move : Go slowly - so your abs control the movement.
3. The Bum Blaster - Lie on your back with arms at your sides. Lift your legs and rest your heels on a chair so your knees are bent and feet are flexed.
a. Clench your bum and tuck your pelvis under as you lift your torso in line with your hips
b. Hold for 10 seconds, then return to starting position.
Max the move: Keep your toes forward so you can direct all the weight to your bottom.
Noticed how diets deflate your face as well as your spare tyre? This is especially true of older skin because it is thinner, and holds 30 per cent less moisture younger skin. Cutting out barrier-strengthening essential fats risks more moisture loss, and wrinkly, flaky, gaunt-looking skin.
These are 4 rules to remember in you daily routine to keep your skin look younger, for longer: