Don't have an account? To participate in discussions consider signing up or signing in
facebook connect
Sign-up, its free! Close [x]


  • okay Create lasting relationships with other like minded women.
  • okay Blogging, let your voice be heard!
  • okay Interact with other women through blogs,questions and groups.
  • okay Photo Album, upload your most recent vacation pictures.
  • okay Contests, Free weekly prize drawing.
  • okay Weekly Newsletter.

anonymous Anonymous

Q & A

Women, have you experienced issues with your partner, SA or husband dealing with premature ejaculation and how did you handle this issue  without being insensitive, but at the same time explaining that you are not completely satisfied?

Answer this See more Questions

View All Answers

    • 0 votes vote up vote up

      Denise Richardson wrote Nov 3, 2011
    • I haven’t had this experience, but I think you need to be open and honest with your partner, first off is he on any type of medication that can altar his ability to keep an erection or is he having some kind of health issues, if no is the answer to these questions then you need to be sensitive towards him with this but you can try to be a help to him, by asking him if he’d like to speak with a therapist about his issue. Trust me most men already know they have a problem and don’t need women beating them in the head about it, it is a touchy situation, but in order to have a health and trustworthy relationship this issue needs to be talked about amongst the two of you as well as a sex therapist if he is willing.

            Report  Reply

    • 0 votes vote up vote up

      Anonymous wrote Nov 3, 2011
    • Oh yea, and he says its because Im so hot, he just cant help it, God love him :)

            Report  Reply

Ask a Question

mature content submit as anonymous